Hello, and thank you for checking out Page Guru.
In this post, I’ll show you just how simple it is to launch your website with Page Guru.
Rather watch the video?
If you’d rather watch the movie than read the book, we got you covered!
Shortly after completing the signup process, a link to your Page Guru administration system will arrive in your email.
Click the link, and login with your Facebook account. The first time you login you, will be asked to grant some Facebook permissions to Page Guru. Grant the requested permissions and continue.
Select Your Facebook Page
Once logged in, all you have to do is select your Facebook page. All Facebook pages that you are an administrator for will appear. Check the one you want to use to populate your website.
Basic Setup Complete!
Once you’ve made your selection, click the update button. That’s it. Your basic setup is done. Click on your website link, and view your website.
Main Blog Page
Notice your Facebook posts have been pulled in, and used to automatically populate your website. Any time you add a new post on your Facebook page, it will appear on your website.
Full Page Views
Your website’s main page is a blog style listing of your Facebook posts. Each article can be clicked and viewed in greater detail.
Selecting Your Template
Change the look and feel of your website by selecting a template from the list. Choose from the following:
- Clean – a minimalist design with clean lines and very tidy look
- Fun – a more colorful take on the linear layout
- Business – a crisp multipurpose layout that is great for lots of content
- Artistic – a different approach to the multipurpose layout is sure to stand out
- Industrial – a layout true to its name with a straight forward “no nonsense” approach and colors inspired by industry.
Meet Your Pages
By default, in addition to a blog style home page, you will also have an “about us” page, a “contact page”, and a “photo album” page.
Your website’s “about” page is populated from your Facebook about page, and gives visitors and search engines a quick summary of what your business is about.
Your website’s “contact” page is populated from your Facebook page settings and includes your phone number, location, hours of operation, and an email contact form.
Your website’s “photo album” page is populated from the pictures you post on your Facebook page.
Visitors can browse photos of you products and services, as well as any events that you showcased with photos.
A Website for all Devices
Your website will look fantastic on any device, whatever the screen size.
Get The Most out of Your Website
In addition to the out of the box features show, Page Guru provides additional options.
- Create individual pages that focus on specific topics or promotions.
- Reorder and rename your page navigation in any way you see fit.
- Add Google analytics to track your website’s performance.
- Turn any page on of off with the press of a button.
- Exclude unwanted content from your Facebook posts.
Launch your website with Page Guru, in less time than it took to read this post.